Sunday, November 26, 2006

Life Changes

Well, it's been years, literally, since I've posted here. I've moved from Spokane to Missoula. I moved for a great new job at a fantastic company. My children love it here. For me, moving to Monatana was coming home. I grew up here, not in Missoula, but in a small town in Montana. While the place is different, the people are much the same. There is a Monantana mindset that I have been unable to find anywhere else. I've become engaged to my boyfriend. We've set a few different dates, but, alas, the fates have conspired against us actually having a wedding. Hopefully, we'll be able to remedy that next summer. I still read a great deal. And, that's pretty much it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the fall efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=adobe premiere pro cs3 multi-language ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you functioning the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg